Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Luke 10 - The Harvest, Good Samaritan, Mary & Martha

Father, I lift You up, I adore You
Please soften my heart once again
Let me fold into Your mighty presence
Wrap me in Your peace & power
It's in Your arms that I recall who I am

Father, give me a heart like Mary--one of adoration for you, eager to hear Your words, Your voice. Give me a heart like the Good Samaritan--with eyes that see what You see, and a heart that can respond in tangible ways. I know there is so much need in this world--You said "the harvest is plenty, but the worker's are few." Please help me to speak the Truth in love, reach out to the hurting, and--most importantly--sit at Your feet, for it is there that I remember who I am, and all that I must do. 

1 comment:

preacherman said...

Wonderful post nad thoughts.
You do a great job with you blog.
Keep up the great work.
I am planning on reading as time allows.
I know God has great plans for you, your life and ministry.
Keep trusting Him in all things.